No additional notes provided.
Date Created: 6/20/2017
These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (30 weeks).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 3.86% interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
State Job Placement Rate: N/A
Accreditor Job Placement Rate:
Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for:
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
Follow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate:
Positions that recent completers were hired for include: Cosmetology
When were the former students employed?
This rate is based on program completers who were employed by November 2016.
How were completers tracked?
Social Media and graduation survey