Undergraduate certificate in Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General: 1600 hours
This 1600 hour program is designed to be completed in 50 weeks.
This program will cost $13,790 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed. *The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with N/A of debt. *Fewer than 10 students enrolled in this program.This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following States: Alabama, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington
- Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States:
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota
- Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States:
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession:
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov